Friday, November 5, 2010

Terry Walters

EAT WITHIN EACH SEASON


CLEAN FOOD taught us the benefits of eating locally grown, seasonal, and fresh.
This book was wonderful to learn the foods within each season and how to make a beautiful meal.  I learned how to eat wholefoods.  I felt this book also showed you the balance of your purchasing power.  How to get all your vitamins eating more colorful to get the best nutrition.  There is a beautiful merge of whole food diet with eastern and western products.  Once I read this book I felt it was enlighten because it was all my research into one book.  When I say whole food it means that you can identify each item your eating.

Favorite flax seed, carrot pancakes





Terry has a new book called CLEAN START showing us how to cook and make it a lifestyle you don't have to be a professional chef to eat well.


ENJOY your local farmers markets

As you read through my blog you will see this to be a strong inspiration for my blog!  From time to time I will be pulling out recipes.  Yet I am a free form creator when in comes to cooking a pinch here and a sprinkle there not always measuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment